Location : Napervilla, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Compensation : $75,000-$90,000
JobID : 20230219-011-LMI
Lumi Minds Inc is an IT software solution company, and it is located in Naperville, IL. We are seeking a skilled Financial Manager with 5+ years of experience to plan, direct, and coordinate the financial activities of our organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the accounting, insurance and other financial activities of our company. You will work closely with other departments and senior management to ensure that financial goals are achieved and that the organization’s financial operations are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the accounting, investing, banking, insurance, securities, and other financial activities of our organization.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures to support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor financial performance and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
Accounts receivable software; Fund accounting software; Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office software.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Lumi Minds Inc sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Lumi Minds Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.