Human Resource Manager
Location : Napervilla, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Compensation : $75,000-$90,000
JobID : 20230219-010-LMI
Lumi Minds Inc is an IT software solution company, and it is located in Naperville, IL. We are seeking a skilled Human Resource Manager with 5+ years of experience to lead our HR department and oversee all aspects of our organization’s human resources operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and programs that support the organization’s goals and objectives. You will be the point of contact for all HR-related matters and will provide guidance and support to managers and employees across the organization.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and programs to support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of the organization’s HR operations, including recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, and compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Serve as a point of contact for all HR-related matters and provide guidance and support to managers and employees across the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors, such as benefits providers and recruitment agencies.
- Manage the HR team and ensure that they are delivering high-quality services to the organization.
- Develop and implement training and development programs for managers and employees.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that HR policies and practices are aligned with the organization’s overall objectives.
- Conduct regular assessments of HR processes and systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on HR-related laws and regulations and ensure that the organization is in compliance.
- SAP software ,ORACLE ERP, Microsoft Word.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Lumi Minds Inc sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Lumi Minds Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.