Location : Napervilla, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Compensation : $75,000-$90,000
JobID : 20230219-012-LMI
Lumi Minds Inc is an IT software solution company, and it is located in Naperville, IL. We are seeking a skilled Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience to plan, direct, and coordinate the actual distribution and sales of our products or services to our customers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals, coordinating the sales distribution process. You will work closely with other departments to analyze sales statistics and customer preferences to determine sales potential and inventory requirements, ensuring that our organization achieves its sales goals and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the actual distribution and sales of our products or services to our customers.
- Establish and manage sales territories, quotas, and goals for sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, policies, and procedures to support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing efficient and cost-effective distribution channels to reach customers.
- Develop and implement training programs for sales representatives to improve their sales skills, product knowledge, and customer service.
Accounts receivable software; Fund accounting software; Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office software,.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Lumi Minds Inc sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Lumi Minds Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.