Search Marketing Strategist
Location : Napervilla, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Compensation : $75,000-$90,000
JobID : 20230219-008-LMI
Lumi Minds Inc is an IT software solution company, and it is located in Naperville, IL. We are seeking skilled Search Marketing Strategies with 5+ years of experience to join our team. As a Search Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for optimizing digital assets and using search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services on internet-enabled devices. You will be required to analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization. Additionally, you will manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Search Marketing Strategist or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing tactics and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications are a plus.
- Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy
- Manage tracking and reporting of search-related activities and provide analyses to marketing executives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search marketing and SEO.
- Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz Pro, Yoast SEO, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Majestic.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Lumi Minds Inc sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Lumi Minds Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.