Software Quality Assurance
Location : Napervilla, IL
Job Type : Permanent
Compensation : $75,000-$90,000
JobID : 20230217-003-LMI
Lumi Minds Inc is an IT software solution company, and it is located in Naperville, IL. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience. Develop and execute software tests to identify software problems and their causes, Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products through the use of various testing methods and tools
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in SQA with a solid understanding of software testing methodologies
- 5 + Years of experience in preparing the Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Cases & Test Data Setup
- Experience in working with Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall software development methodologies
- 5+ Year of experience with Test Management tools like HP-ALM (QC), JIRA
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Able to communicate with business partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure product quality
- Conduct functional, integration, and regression testing on software applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve software defects
- Analyze user requirements and provide feedback to development teams
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts / tools
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement solutions
- Monitor software development processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Document test results and provide feedback to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Selenium, Protractor, Oracle, MongoDB, SOAPUI and POSTMAN. SAFe/Agile, SDLC. Test Management and automation, Testing middleware services, web services, daemon processes. and automation, Testing middleware services, web services, daemon processes.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Lumi Minds Inc sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Lumi Minds Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.